Under the supervision of the Clinical Practice Lead, the physiotherapist is responsible for providing full physiotherapy services to the clients within the scope of the programs offered at OrionHealth. The therapist also acts as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team.
Please note this is a part-time position and may require to provide services in both the Canmore and occasionally in the Calgary clinics.
- Provides detailed physical assessments.
- Develops an individual physical therapy program for each client based on the client’s needs.
- Maintains accurate and pertinent records of treatments and changes in the client.
- Participates in multidisciplinary conferences and client-care planning.
- Gather and maintain data throughout the Program for research, statistics and participate in research, when applicable.
- Licensed to practice in Alberta or eligible for license
- Completed degree in Physiotherapy
- Must have at least 2 years of clinical experience ideally in the occupational rehabilitation setting
- Flexibility and openness to work in other OrionHealth clinic locations (Canmore and Calgary)
This is a position with work in a variety of programs. If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, an interest in working in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation environment with a variety of adult clients in work re-entry programs, we would love to hear from you!
Apply in confidence to: email@example.com quoting PHYSIO-CANMORE on the subject line.