as of July 15, 2013 – POSITION IS ON HOLD
We are in search of a contractor with previous private practice experience in a busy multidisciplinary clinic. Working cooperatively as a member of the OrionHealth team, you are interested and driven to provide quality, research based services to our clients. Our clinic is part of the recreational and aquatic centre and is a high-traffic location.
Below are the open schedules:
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 am – 12:00pm; can extend to longer hours
- Friday 1pm – 5pm
- Monday 2pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 4pm – 8pm
As a Physiotherapist with OrionHealth, you will also be responsible for:
- Providing detailed physical assessments.
- Developing an individual physical therapy program for each client based on the client’s needs.
- Maintaining accurate and pertinent records of treatments and changes in the client.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required to ensure appropriate communication of progress and obtain extensions to treatment as needed.
- Gathering and maintaining data throughout the service for research, statistics and participate in research, when applicable.
- Licensed to practice in British Columbia or eligible for license
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Professional, service orientated, clinically confident
Apply in confidence to: email@example.com quoting Physio-Acute in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply