Reporting to the Sr. Clinical Practice Manager, the Physician will be responsible for performing medical assessments approximately 2 to 3 days per week. The clinical programs in the clinic include pain management, occupational rehabilitation, and ASTD/Mental Health RTW
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct medical assessment and examinations to determine and understand medical issues, work related restrictions, and suitability for OrionHealth programs
- Determine and recommend assessments, investigations, medication and treatment as required
- Liaise and consult with family physician, specialist(s) and other external care providers
- Document clients’ medical status and progress
- Work with the inter-disciplinary treatment team
- Possess either a Diploma in Sport Medicine (Dip Sport Med), or certification/fellowship in the Canadian Board of Occupational Medicine (CCBOM), or is a fellow of American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians (AADEP), or is a Certified Independent Medical Examiner (CIME), or is a Fellow of The Royal Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Occupational Medicine or Orthopedic Surgery
- Licensed to practice or eligible to practice in the Province of BC
- The position offers an excellent hourly rate, complete orientation program, a highly talented inter-disciplinary team and a first rate work environment.
Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MD-SURREY in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply, however, only finalists will be contacted for an interview.