Reporting to the Practice Leader –Pain Management Program (primary program), ARTW, RoPT and OR2 programs, the Occupational Therapist will facilitate return to work with clients by coordinating and implementing the functional restoration plan according to individual program goals.
Key duties include:
- For Pain Management Program – Assessment of clients’ function for work.
- Assessment of clients’ functional capacity through standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Development of a treatment plan based on assessment findings, and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team’s findings.
- Making contact with employers and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement return to work plans.
- Assessment of critical job demands through job site visits and/or job demands analyses.
- Assessment and recommendations for adaptive equipment and aids to facilitate function in the workplace, home, or community environments.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in BC
- 2 years experience within an interdisciplinary clinical team approach
- Experience in active rehabilitation, WorkSafeBC claims and/or pain management or education, are definite assets
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation.
Apply in confidence to: email@example.com quoting OT-PMP on the subject line of the e-mail.
We thank all who take the time to apply, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.