Reporting to the Practice Leader, the Kinesiologist will be someone who is experienced with leadership qualities.
An OrionHealth Kinesiologist is responsible to:
- Design, implement and supervise graded exercise, work conditioning and /or work hardening programs;
- Record functional and subjective findings in client charts;
- Set functional goals with client input;
- Provide group orientation and education as well as one on one education;
- Perform biomechanical, fitness an functional assessments;
- Complete functional components of reports for initial, progress and discharge;
- Ensure return to work plans with client and employer are developed and documented on client chart;
- Perform functional testing/evaluation.
- Completed BSc. Kinesiology
- Registered member BC Association of Kinesiology and holds Liability insurance
- WCB claims experience, preferred.
OrionHealth offers a competitive salary, generous vacation time, employer paid benefits and profit sharing.
Apply in confidence to: employment@OrionHealth.ca quoting KIN-FTR-NW in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you to all who have taken the time to submit applications, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Posted Feb 14 2014