Reporting to the Operations & Performance Manager, the Client Services Coordinator is a customer service professional whose primary role is multi-fold:
- Provide client orientation to the assessment and program services including; a review of health and safety related to evacuation, review of the orientation packages, obtain informed consent, and provide a private setting for the client completion of the assessment and program questionnaires.
- Collection and data entry in both the internal and external data bases for timely access. To ensure that clients attending the clinic for assessments and programs are given assistance to complete the necessary intake forms, questionnaires and consents forms and discharge paperwork.
- To review client information provided and to enter client information in to a database/s.
This is a key role in that the Clinic as the client’s experience during their orientation is where impressions of the Clinic are made. This role is requires excellent presentation, knowledge, helpfulness, understanding and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position works as part of an interdisciplinary team by providing clients with support to complete the client information sheets, consent forms, questionnaires, scoring and to understand policies and procedures regarding clinic health and safety. The position liaises with clinicians, the referral coordinator and the administrative assistants/business assistants.
Assessment document preparation
- Prepare client medical assessment paperwork
- Meet with client and ensure all medical paperwork is completed
- Provide Clinic orientation to client and explanation of services delivered
- Introduce client to MD assessor
Client Admission to Program
- Prepare client day one orientation package
- Meet with client day one and provide clinic orientation, ensure all paperwork is signed and reviewed, establish program expectations, provides guidance to the client as they complete the required documentation.
- Introduce client to Treatment Coordinator
- Provides updates to the clinicians as required.
- Attends Case Conference (as needed)
Client Discharge from Program
- Prepare client discharge paperwork in accordance with program requirements
- Meet with client on day of discharge and ensure all paperwork and scoring completed
- Review sustainability policy and procedure with client
- Review and enter all data in SPSS including raw questionnaire scores
- Prepare data for submission to WCB AB by the 15th of each month.
- OH data base management and entry
- Prepare OrionHealth ops data weekly
- Follow up on outstanding diagnostics and forward results to MSE/BME physician for review
- Communicate all medical coordination activities for tracking of reports and invoicing
- Review MD reports to ensure consistent and completeness message throughout
- A minimum of three years of customer service and office experience.
- Education: High School Diploma supplemented by a Diploma/Certification in Business Administration, Administrative Assistant Program, any related coursework, or a combination of education and experience.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to take initiative and work independently and collaboratively;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals while demonstrating tact, diplomacy and professionalism;
- Detail oriented with proven ability to maintain accuracy and confidentiality;
- Working knowledge and proficient in Microsoft word, excel and database software.
- Self directed learner.
- Familiarity with medical terminology would be an asset
- The work requires an ability to grasp information quickly and an ability to multitask.
The work environment is collaborative, service-orientated, fast-paced and provides the opportunity to make contributions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the right individual.
Apply in confidence to: email@example.com quoting CSC-CALGARY in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply, however, only finalists will be contacted for an interview.