Occupational Therapist – OrionHealth Surrey
OrionHealth in Surrey is looking for a full time Occupational Therapist to join our team to work in our Pain Management or Occupational Rehabilitation programs. Reporting to the Practice Leader, the Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy services within the programs, and in conjunction with the other team members, facilitate return to work with clients by coordinating and implementing the functional restoration plan according to individual program goals. Strong mentorship and support for professional development are amongst the many benefits of working with us.
You will want to work with us if you value…
- Assessment of clients’ function for work, home care, personal care, leisure, activities of daily living (ADLs), and instrumental activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assessment of clients’ functional capacity through standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Development of a treatment plan based on assessment findings, and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team’s findings.
- Making contact with employers and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement return to work plans.
- Assessment of critical job demands through job site visits and/or job demands analyses.
- Assessment and recommendations for adaptive equipment and aids to facilitate function in the workplace, home, or community environments.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in British Columbia.
- Experience within an interdisciplinary clinical team approach an asset.
- Experience in active rehabilitation, RTW, and working with complex physical or mental health files are definite assets.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation.
If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, an interest in working in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation environment with a variety of adult clients in work re-entry programs, we would love to hear from you!
OrionHealth Surrey is a division of CBI Health Group, which is a privately owned leading Canadian healthcare services and management company dedicated to providing an integrated approach to health management. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, we provide a dynamic, well-supported work environment where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients and community!
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com