Occupational Therapist – OrionHealth Vancouver
OrionHealth in Vancouver is looking for a full time Occupational Therapist (Pain Management Program) to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Clinical Practice Manager, the Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy services within the programs, and in conjunction with the other team members, facilitate return to work with clients by coordinating and implementing the functional restoration plan according to individual program goals.
- Assessment of clients’ function for work, home care, personal care, leisure, activities of daily living (ADLs), and instrumental activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assessment of clients’ functional capacity through standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Development of a treatment plan based on assessment findings, and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team’s findings.
- Making contact with employers and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement return to work plans.
- Assessment of critical job demands through job site visits and/or job demands analyses.
- Assessment and recommendations for adaptive equipment and aids to facilitate function in the workplace, home, or community environments.
- 2-3 years of related experience an asset (experience working with complex physical or mental health files)
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in British Columbia
- Experience within an interdisciplinary clinical team approach
- WSBC claims experience an asset
- Experience in active rehabilitation and RTW are definite assets
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation.
If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, an interest in working in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation environment with a variety of adult clients in work re-entry programs, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org