Under the direction of the Clinic Director the Quality Assurance Leader/Consulting OT is responsible for training, mentoring, supervising and supporting Quality Assurance activities within Progressive Rehab.
This is a ½ time Quality Assurance Leadership role and the other ½ time role involves active clinical work in one or more of Progressive Rehab’s practise areas. The possibility of a ½ time position solely as a QA Leader will also be considered.
Areas of Practice:
- Community Rehabilitation (including Brain Injury Rehab)
- Job Site Assessments and Return to Work Programs
- Ergonomic Services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Medical Legal Services
- Registered Occupational Therapist in BC, required
- 5+ years or clinical leadership experience
- Experience with WSBC, ICBC, and/or Medical-legal practise
- Experience and interest in auditing clinical and documentation work; ensuring reports are ready for final submission to referral sources
- Experience in mentoring/training other clinicians
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence based practise
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent team player
§ Contractor position
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with QA-OT on the subject line.
We thank all applicants for your resume, however due to the volume of resumes; we will only contact those who meet the above requirements. All other resumes will be kept for future opportunities.