As an Occupational Therapist on our team you will be part of an interdisciplinary rehabilitation environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of clients’ function for work, home care, personal care, leisure, activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assessment of clients’ functional capacity through standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Development of a treatment plan based on assessment findings, and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team’s findings.
- Making contact with employers and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement return to work plans.
- Assessment of critical job demands through job site visits and/or job demands analyses.
- Assessment and recommendations for adaptive equipment and aids to facilitate function in the workplace, home, or community environments
- Licensed to practice in AB or eligible for license
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous student placement or professional experience in return to work programs in an inter-disciplinary work environment
- Valid Driver’s License & access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation.
If you have strong communication/interpersonal skills and would like to be part of an organization that is committed to quality, best practices and innovation we would love to hear from you!
This position will be based in Canmore.
Applicants interested to join our Calgary clinic will also be considered should a position becomes available and will be included in our candidate database.
Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and clinic location in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply.