Reporting to the Practice Lead – PMP the Occupational Therapist will facilitate return to work with clients by coordinating and implementing the functional restoration plan according to individual program goals.
Key duties include:
- For Pain Management Program – Assessment of clients’ function for work.
- Assessment of clients’ functional capacity through standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Development of a treatment plan based on assessment findings, and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team’s findings.
- Making contact with employers and other relevant stakeholders to design and implement return to work plans.
- Assessment of critical job demands through job site visits and/or job demands analyses.
- Assessment and recommendations for adaptive equipment and aids to facilitate function in the workplace, home, or community environments.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in BC or eligible for registration
- Experience within an interdisciplinary clinical team approach
- Experience in active rehabilitation a definite asset
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation.
Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST-PMP in the subject line of the e-mail.
We thank all who take the time to apply, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.