Reporting to the Sr. Clinical Lead, the Kinesiologist will be working as part of an inter-disciplinary team in the OR Program.
An OrionHealth Kinesiologist is responsible to:
- Design, implement and supervise graded exercise, work conditioning and /or work hardening programs;
- Record functional and subjective findings in client charts;
- Set functional goals with client input;
- Provide group orientation and education as well as one on one education;
- Perform biomechanical, fitness an functional assessments;
- Complete functional components of reports for initial, progress and discharge;
- Ensure return to work plans with client and employer are developed and documented on client chart;
- Perform functional testing/evaluation.
- Personal Fitness Training experience, an asset
- Completed BSc. Kinesiology
- Registered member BC Association of Kinesiology and holds Liability insurance
- Experience in Occupational Rehabiltation Programs, WorkSafeBC Claims and Personal Fitness Training are ideal
OrionHealth offers a competitive salary.
Apply in confidence to: employment@OrionHealth.ca quoting KINESIOLOGIST in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you to all who have taken the time to submit applications, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.