The E-Learning Consultant will work under the supervision and guidance of the e-learning committee (Content Developers including HR and IT resource persons), and is responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of e-Learning solutions.
The is project is required to be completed in approximately 1 month with fulltime hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update existing courses, presentations or modules under the direction of the content developers.
- Collaborate with other members of the e-Learning committee
- Based on requirements provided by content developers and revise, update, upload and/or make recommendations on existing e-Learning solutions.
- Under the guidance of Content Developers, HR and/or IT, create engaging presentations and exercises that support successful knowledge transfer.
- Manipulate graphic images, including combining images, coloration, and creating visually appealing templates of screen elements.
- Create and compile all development procedures and materials and keep in a file for records and reference purposes.
- Produce audio and simple video recordings including:
- All voice-overs
- All music
- All audio editing
- Java scripts
- Education or certification directly related to e-learning, corporate training or graphic/web/multimedia design, or A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A trained, keen eye for detail and the ability to adhere to defined standards criteria
- Previous experience in the design and development of learning content and training materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English), including listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work efficiently
- Attention to detail
Please note, we need someone who is able to start within 1-2 weeks after selection.
- Intermediate experience using Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash and other e-learning suites and media design tools.
- Proven ability in the development of interactive object-orientated media and / or video
We offer a competitive rate to the successful candidate.
Please email your resume to email@example.com