Reporting to the Administration Services Team Lead, this position is part of the team providing administrative support to the Clinic operations including front desk reception, customer service to clients and referral sources, booking appointments and schedule management, billing, data management, facility maintenance and other administrative duties.
Working within a team of administrative assistants, the person will provide smooth day to day operational support and services in the clinic, ensure policies and procedures are complied with and cross-function with the other administrative assistants efficiently.
The work schedule for this position is Monday to Thursday from 2pm – 8:30pm, Friday from 2pm – 5pm. Ideally those who have flexible schedule will be preferred as this position may be requested to cover vacation, etc. on the regular day shift (8am-4pm).
The Administrative Assistant will be part of the team ensuring smooth day to day operations in the following areas: Reception, Clinic Support, Medical Coordination & Client Services. Below are some of the duties of the position:
- Transcription and preparation of templates and clinical charts.
- Maintenance of files in accordance with company protocols
- Invoicing and data collection
- Mailing, faxing, photocopying, receiving and sending mail via courier services
- Maintaining an inventory of office supplies
- Assisting with referrals, scheduling and reception
- Administrative support to Administrative Services Team Lead and the Director of Operations & Planning
- A minimum of two years of recent administration support experience
- Proficient in all aspects of administration work including basic accounting processes
- Self-motivated with proven ability to take initiative and work independently and collaboratively
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals while demonstrating tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- Detail oriented with proven ability to maintain accuracy and confidentiality
- Working knowledge and proficient in MS Word, Excel and data base software
- Self directed learner
- Familiarity with medical terminology is an asset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest. We will only contact the applicants who meet the above qualifications and keep all other resumes for future positions.